Wow! I’m so honored and amazed for being nominated again for The Versatile Blogger Award. I went back and forth on whether or not I should create a new post for a second nomination or just update my first nomination. I didn’t want to appear greedy by having two Versatile Blogger Award Posts, but on the other hand I really wanted to show my second nominator the love she deserves. So, as you can see, I went with a second post to not only honor the beautiful Grace of Prayers and Passports, but to also spread the love even more by adding new nominees to this post.
In Grace’s words, “I’m breaking all the rules about ‘women of a certain age.” I love this mission statement. She is lighting the world “on fire,” seizing her moments and posting positive ideas.
Please visit and support Grace at any and all of the following locations you frequent:
FaceBook: prayers and passports
You Tube: Prayers & Passports
You can also find her on Pinterest
What is the Versatile Blogger Nomination?
Within the blogging community there are several ways to support one another and recognize each other’s talents. You begin by following, then reading, hopefully commenting, retweeting, tagging them in communal posts, and, if you’re really getting involved, nominating them for cool awards like The Versatile Blogger. The only way to nominate is to already have been a nominee. It’s a great way to spread the love and show someone in the blogging community that they are important and worth sharing. No prize money or publicity photos doled out, just straight up appreciation for all of your hard work. It is an honor and should be treated as thus, but you should also have fun with it!
My 15 Nominations
After careful deliberation, I nominate the following bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. (Apologies if you’ve been nominated before, but maybe you’re just that awesome!) For this nomination I cast a wide net of versatility (pun possibly intended). I’ve included a link to their blog and their Twitter account name to make it easy for you to find and enjoy!
- Mary Farmer Photography
- Writing the Blues Away @writebluesaway
- A Blonde In the Crowd @fit_blondie_mj
- Well Bean Blog @wellbeanblog
- World Wide Nick @worldwide_nick
- Adrian Jr A Maronilla @A1D61
- Live the Frugal Life @frugallife7
- Authentically Average @authenticavg
- Dreaming My Life @daisydadee
- Travel with Irine @travelwithirine
- Travel Addicted Unicorn @traveladdicted8
- Leisure Lambie @leisurelamb
- Lea Bella Blogs @leabellablogs
- Pages, Places and Plates @pageplaceplate
- Poky Little Wanderer @pokylilwanderer
For more awesome bloggers, check out the 15 I nominated on the last post.
This was taken straight from the Versatile Blogger Award Wordpress post.
“If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award…
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.”
7 Things About Myself
If you’re reading this, then I’m fascinated with your interest about my life on this earth! I went into greater depths on my last post, so I’ll be quick here to break up the rhythm.
- I was born a blonde, but now it hides until the sun brings it back out.
- I love earthy colors, especially the blues and greens of the sky, ocean and forest.
- The bear is my spirit animal in the winter. I would love to eat and sleep all cuddly in a heap.
- The osprey is my spirit animal in the summer. I would love to soar freely, unadorned in the open skies.
- I really enjoy the blogging community. It’s one of the most positive and engaging groups/platforms I have belonged to.
- I can ice skate forwards and backwards, on one foot, turn and stop.
- My perseverance knows no bounds.